System supported languages: English, French, China, Germany, VietNam, Portugal, Netherlands, Hungary, Russia, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and Sweden.
Change Language Default
- Go to T-Shirt eCommerce > Settings > Languages
- Find your language and click button “default”
Note: If you use other language, you can easy add new language via this page
Add New Language
- Click button + to add new language
- Language name (2-100 characters)
- Language code (2-6 characters)
- Upload file image icon of language to folder: tshirtecommerce/addons/images/[language_code].png
- Click button Save.
Translate or Change Language
You can also translate all texts available in add-ons or the whole your website via function Translate Language in menu Configuration.
Step 1: Go to Settings => Configuration => Translate Language as picture below
Step 2: Select an add-on to translate texts in the selected add-on. Skip this step if you want to translate texts in the whole your website.
Step 3: Select a language that you want to edit.
Step 4: Click on a text to edit.
Step 5: After editing, click on Save Languages to save the changes.
Plugin allow build website with multiple languages you can ON or OFF button change languages in page design tool.
- Go to T-Shirt ecommerce => Settings => Configuration => Config
- Find field “Allow client change languages“, change to YES or NO