Prestashop Custom Product Designer have not release on Addons online store, it’s only selling on Envato Market.
There is only one way to install a module by using your FTP client.
To install a new PrestaShop module manually:
- Unzip (decompress) the module archive file (.zip) with downloaded CodeCanyon. This should result in a new folder.
- Find the folder compatibility with your prestashop version.
- Open your favorite FTP application and connect to your server.
- Go to the PrestaShop folder of your site (root folder of your site).
- Upload “tshirtecommerce” and “modules” folder to the root folder of your site. Upload the whole folder, not just the files it contains.
- Go to your back-office, in the “Modules” tab. Locate the new module in the modules list. You might have to scroll down; you can also use the list’s search engine, which should give you a dynamically updated list of matching module names.
- If you are using Prestashop 1.5.x or Prestashop 1.6.x. You should check file /override/classes/Cart.php, if it is exists, try rename file /modules/tshirtecommerce/classes/Cart.php to /modules/tshirtecommerce/classes/Cart.php.bak then merger file /modules/tshirtecommerce/classes/Cart.php.bak with file /override/classes/Cart.php of your site.
- In the row for the new module, click the “Install” button
- Your module is now installed and should be activated too (green tick). If necessary, click on the module’s “Configure” link. Pay also attention to any warning message that might be displayed by PrestaShop.
If you get any issues or problems, please help us open new ticket on Tshirtecommerce Ticket System, we’ll help you slove.