Note: Frames only support with website installed Ultimate Addons.
Frames only works with file SVG.
View video of how to works with frames
I. Create file frame
You can use Adobe illustration or Corel Draw software to crate file SVG. In this document we will show step by step in Adobe illustration
- Add shapes or any path of your file.
- Group layer you want change image in this shape.
Click layer you want after right click > choose menu group.
- Click icon “layers”, find group you added and change name to “frames“
- Export file to SVG and save to your computer.
Select all layers you of your design.
Go to menu File > Export > Export As…
Choose file export is SVG
- Open file SVG in notepad.
- Find line <g id=”…” data-name=”frames”>
- Change to <g id=”P” data-name=”frames”>
II. Upload files SVG
- Login admin page of your site.
- Open menu product designer (old version is tshirtecommerce)
- Open menu media
- Find folder frames. If your site missing this folder you can right click to add this folder.
- Open folder frames and upload all files here.